Journaling God’s Work through His Word | 02
Written By Christ Community Staff
Journaling is a helpful discipline to reflect and clarify your own processing of God’s Word. Go back to the passage from Sunday, and take 10 minutes today to process how God’s Word has become flesh in you.
Here are a few journaling prompts to stir deeper reflection:
- What do you feel God is asking you to change?
- What do you need to confess to God?
- What does forgiveness look like?
- List all the needs God is currently meeting.
- Describe someone in your life who exemplifies humility.
- What are some markers of Spirit empowered life in you this last week through His Word?
Week 2 of 4 Study
Now it was Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and the other women with them who told these things to the apostles, but these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them.
The discipline of study involves carving time out of our “do more” culture to dig deep into the meaning of truth. One of the best places to study what God’s timeless word is speaking to us is to hear how a Christian leader in another time or culture is processing the truth of God’s Word.
Easter is not just about celebrating together on Resurrection Sunday, it is very much about living into our Resurrection hope on Monday.