Journaling God’s Work through His Word | 02
Written By Christ Community Staff
Journaling is a helpful discipline to reflect and clarify your own processing of God’s Word. Go back to the passage from Sunday, and take 10 minutes today to process how God’s Word has become flesh in you.
Here are a few journaling prompts to stir deeper reflection:
- What do you feel God is asking you to change?
- What do you need to confess to God?
- What does forgiveness look like?
- List all the needs God is currently meeting.
- Describe someone in your life who exemplifies humility.
- What are some markers of Spirit empowered life in you this last week through His Word?
Week 2 of 4 Study
How does the resurrection change the way you look at ordinary problems? Does it? How can you grow there?
If we are not intentional, the Christian message of Jesus’ resurrection may be easily overshadowed or absorbed into the mix of the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunts, pastel colors, and marshmallow Peeps. But as Christians, the resurrection of Jesus must be front and center in our Easter celebrations.
Now it was Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and the other women with them who told these things to the apostles, but these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them.